This
Second grading it is just like the first grading,it is all about the computer.
In computer the longer you spent in studying the more you discover the things
or the secrets about it. That’s why one of my favourite subjects is ICT.
This second grading it is more
interesting because I studied about creating the Html. HTML is the mark-up language used for creating
documents on the World Wide Web. For me
second grading is more enjoyable because our teacher taught us about the HTML files and tags. My learning’s or skill about the computer increase because of
it. But sometimes I encounter some problems but the help of my teacher and
classmates I solve my problems. Thanks
to my teachers and my classmates for helping me to learn about the HTML. Now my
skills or learning’s about the computer increases and I hope this coming 3rd
grading my skills about the computer increased.
This is all i studied about second grading and it is all about the HTML and i hope this learning's stay on me. Thank You!!!
How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.
ReplyDelete~ I know you can follow you dreams... I will promise I'll be your side and I will be your guide. Please tell our classmates in elementary grade that I love them as a my own shelves.
Try your best always...Don't do anything that will cause you trouble...Remember SOMEONE is always watching us...make your life simple but make it successful.....
ReplyDeleteBonjour! :')))
ReplyDeleteI guess you really love ICT, coz we keep on discovering new things we didn't know before. Well nice Job! GoodLuck for the next grading!!:'))). And more thing, you're blog is inspiring... XD XD XD
good day!
Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.:)You just need an extra motivation in order to achieve your goal. Keep it up! Good luck. Your blog is quite simple but it does makes sense. ;P
ReplyDelete