Sunday, August 5, 2012
My Learnings About The Internet
This world is a modernized placed. Everywhere we can see the changes of our world. So many technologies made by people. Technology is the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes.
As an individual I learned Internet that make life easy . Internet is a global computer communication facilities consisting of interconnected networks using standardized communications protocols . During my first grading period in the fourth year I studied about the history of Internet,the peoples who created the Internet,how to use the Internet and all about the Internet. Internet helps us to communicate faster. Everywhere we can access the Internet to communicate peoples far away from us. I also learned about the "Blog" what is it and how can people use it.
All that i have said is about Internet. Internet can make life easy but if we abuse it.it is a bad influence to our community. Thank You!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment